Golden Triangle Tour is one of the most celebrated touring circuits of Northern India providing an opportunity to explore three of the most vibrant and culturally thriving cities of the region. Visit to India's most significant UNESCO World heritage sites including Agra fort, Fatehpur Sikri and the timeless Taj Mahal. This tour takes you to the awe inspiring forts, bustling cities and stunning palaces. The tour includes various enchanting sights of Rajasthana celebrated architecture, Agra astounding Mughal artistry and Delhi political history.
Day 1 Arrival at Delhi
Upon your arrival at the airport/ railway station, meet our representative awaiting just outside the arrival hall, past the customs area & currency shops. Later at the hotel our representative will brief you about tour starting today. Delhi, the national capital of India is an historic city and commercial center of Northern India. Today Delhi will unleash its historic and cultural heritage as you are introduced to various awe inspiring monuments. Visit the eclectic mix of modern and traditional worlds of India and take a sightseeing tour of Delhi. The day tour will also include visits to one of the largest brick minarets of the world- Red Fort, Chandini Chowk Market, Jama Masjid at Old Delhi along with Qutab Minar, white lotus shaped Bahai Temple- Lotus Temple, the stunning Humayun Tomb built in 1562 CE, and beauteous Laxmi Narayan Temple in New Delhi. Enjoy a drive past monuments of national significance such as President House, Parliament House and later enjoy a night view of India Gate under starlit sky here.
Day 2 Delhi- Jaipur
Morning drive to Jaipur. On arrival at the fabled Pink City guests will check into a hotel for overnight stay. Rest of the day is free at leisure. Guests can set for a quick shopping spree in the vicinity or else can head for a leisurely stroll in the neighborhood on their own.
Day 3 Jaipur
Enjoy a hearty breakfast at the hotel and leave for sightseeing tour to the hilltop fortress of Amber. A small trek up the hill will be covered in a royal manner. The fort was built in 1592 under the reign of Raja Man Singh and was later modified by successive rulers for next 150 years. Today the structure stands with its beautifully carved ceilings, intricate patterns and stunning designs. In the afternoon, tour the old walled city of Jaipur. Visit the unique Jantar Mantar Observatory- an assortment of architectural astronomical instruments. Built by Maharaja Jai Singh II it consists of fourteen major geometric devices for measuring time and predicting eclipses etc. Stunning City Palace will be the next destination on this city tour. City Palace is a complex of various palaces in Jaipur which is an erstwhile seat of Maharaja of the region. Drive-by the stunning Hawa Mahal- a palace with hundreds of ornamental windows, built for royal ladies to be able to watch the daily processions of city.
Day 4 Jaipur- Agra
Morning drive to Agra. On arrival in Agra, check into the hotel. This day is spent exploring the best of UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Agra. In afternoon, visit the ultimate emblem of love and an edifice that has most rightly been called a World Wonder- Taj Mahal. Built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan, Taj Mahal is a UNESCO acclaimed site and is called the jewel of Muslim art in India for its beauteous design and configuration. Later, visit the imposing structure of Agra Fort containing the Pearl Mosque, the Halls of public and private audience. Also visit, the Tomb of Itmad-ud-Daulah a replica of Taj Mahal often regarded as a draft of the famous mausoleum was built by Empress Noorjehan in memory of her father.
Day 5 Agra- Delhi
Leave Agra for drive back today. The day brings a journey back homewards today.
Per person on twin sharing basis : ₹ 13310 /Per person price for 4 Pax:₹ 10718 Per person
Extra Adult Price:₹ 4160 Child with Bed Price:₹ 4160
- Accommodation in double sharing
- Daily breakfast.
- Airport / railway station transfer
- All sightseeing as per as itinerary by A/C Vehicle
- All luxury and transport taxes.
- The Government Service Tax of 3.65% will be applicable on total bill.
- Any Airfare, Insurance
- Expenses of personal nature like tips to waiters, drivers, laundry, alcoholic drinks, telephonic calls etc.
- Entry fees, camera fees to the monuments
- Any Loss / expenses incurred by unforeseen circumstances e.g. flight delays/cancellations, road blockage, vehicle breakdown strikes etc.
- Cancellation before 30 days of start date will be charged processing fee equivalent to INR 3000 per person
- Cancellations between 20 days to 30 days before start date, 35% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations between 20 days to 15 days before start date, 50% of tour cost would be charged as retention.
- Cancellations made within 15 days of start date, entire tour cost shall be charged as retention.
- Bank transaction charges apply on credit card/net banking refunds
Above policy may vary during peak season.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. My Nomadsafari Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- My Nomadsafari Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.