Itinerary- From Mumbai
Day 1 Arrival Cairo :
Upon arrival at Cairo International Airport, Excel Travel representative welcomes you and assists you through the immigration process. Escorted transfer by a modern air-conditioned vehicles will take you to the hotel through Old Cairo to enjoy the panoramic view of the citadel with the towering mosque of Mohamed Ali pass by Sultan Hassan & El Refaie mosques Check in the hotel upon arrival & free time to refresh.Our escort will accompany you early evening to Pyramids area to enjoy the spectacular Sound & light show by Sphinx and dinner in an Indian restaurant after or before the show. Back to the hotel & overnight in Cairo.
Day 2 Pyramids, Sphinx, Museum, Khan El Khalili, Train :
Buffet breakfast at the hotel in Cairo then check out to start a guided tour to visit one of the Seven Wonders the great Pyramids of Giza; (Cheops, Chephren and Mycerinus) were reckoned by the Greeks to be one of the Seven Wonders of the World. A single pyramid is built with 2.300.000 blocks, each weighing an average of two and a half tones. In the face of such immensity, one cannot help but feel the wonder and awe that so many writers and artists have sought to convey over the centuries. The Cheops Pyramid is more interesting, because its interior burial chambers are open for inspection by the public. Not far from the Pyramids is the Great Sphinx of Giza, which dates from the time of Chephren (2620 BC). Hewn from natural yellowish limestone and standing 65 feet-high and 187 feet-long, this unforgettable statue combines the head of a Pharaoh with a lion's body. A quick visit to papyrus institute or a perfume shop can be arranged after the visit. Lunch at an Indian restaurant then start afternoon visit to the Egyptian Museum for another tour Egyptian Museum; was established by the Egyptian government in 1835. The present museum building was built in 1900, in the new classical style by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon. The museum exhibited collections now exceed 120,000 objects ranges from pre historic era to the Greco Roman period. It has 107 halls, and the ground floor houses huge statues. The upper floor houses small statues, jewels, Tutankhamen treasures and the mummies. The museum also comprises of a photography section and large library. A hall for the Royal Mummies was opened at the museum, housing eleven kings and queens. After the visit of the museum a short drive through the downtown will take you to Khan El Khalili bazaars; which is one of the most famous worldwide with its amazing narrow alleyways. Free time to explore the bazaars until transfer time to the station to board the first class sleeping train to Aswan. Dinner & overnight in your cabin onboard.
Day 3 Train - Aswan visits and Nile cruise :
Breakfast will be served in your cabin onboard the train, before arriving to Aswan station at the southern gate of Egypt. Meet & assist upon arrival at the station. Aswan is one of the world's best-known winter resorts. Start a guided tour to visit the Old Dam (just passing over it) and the High Dam, which provides irrigation and electricity to the whole Egypt and then a motor boat ride, will take you to the beautiful Temple of Philae on Isis Island then transfer to the Nile Cruise & Check in. Lunch will be served onboard the cruise then afternoon relax tour by felucca to sail in around the Elephantine & Botanical Islands viewing the Agha Khan mausoleum. Back to the Nile cruise again Dinner and overnight onboard.
Day 4 Abu simble- Nile cruise , Kom Embo, and Edfu :
Very early wakeup call & breakfast box will be ready to start an optional excursion by coach to the great Temples of Abu Simbel flanked by four giant stone statues of Ramses II. The Temple was reclaimed from the dam to rescue from the rising water of Lake Nasser and reconstructed in its present site. Sail to Kom Embo upon returning from Abu simble. Visit The Ptolemaic Temple Shared by Two Gods, Sobek and Heroeris in Kom Embo. Sail to Edfu Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 5 Edfu - Esna - Luxor :
Transfer by Kalesh or horse drawn carriage to the Temple of Horus to visit then back to the Nile Cruise and sail to Esna / Luxor. Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 6 Luxor - sightseeing :
Early breakfast & check out then start a visit to the west bank in Luxor to the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & colossi of Memnon. Lunch onboard Afternoon tour to visit Karnak temples & overview Luxor temple from outside whereby the guide will be explaining it all Dinner & overnight onboard.
Day 7 Luxor - final departure :
Early breakfast & check out Transfer to Luxor airport for final departure on Qatar Airways or fly to Cairo to connect with your international flight .
- Airfare ( indicative cost as per the current lowest fare this is subject to change with availability)
- Visa fee & charges included
- Meet & assist at Cairo, Luxor & Aswan Airports/stations
- All transfer from / to airports/station in a/c vehicles
- 01 nights accommodation in A 5* hotel in Cairo based on Bed and Breakfast
- 01 nights accommodation onboard the sleeping train
- 04 nights accommodation on FB bases (food only & no beverages) onboard a 5* Nile cruise
- Private guided tours to visit all sights as per the itinerary with local guides:
- In Cairo; Pyramids, Sphinx, museum & Khan El Khalili Bazaars and the sound & light show
- In Aswan; Philae temple, the High Dam & felucca sailing around the islands
- While sailing; Kom Embo & Edfu temples
- In Luxor; the Valley of the Kings, Hatshepsut temple & the colossi of Memnon on the west bank and Karnak temples on the east bank.
- Current entrance fees.
- I bottle of mineral water during the tours every day.
- One lunch & one dinner in Indian restaurants in Cairo
Package does not Includes
- Lunch during day tour in Cairo
- Entrance inside the Pyramids and visit of the Solar Boat in the Pyramids area.
- Entrance of the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum.
- Whispers at Egypt Museum US$ 2 P.P (obligatory starting from 5 Pax), to be paid directly to your guide on the spot. Any personal expenses.
- Beverage, drinks and mineral water during meals.
- Optional tour.
- Tips (suggested USD4 Per Person per day)
- Travel Insurance
- Government service tax 4.5%
- Supplements these are approximate costs:
- Entrance fee of burial chamber inside the great Pyramid (US$ 29.00 per person), second or third Pyramid (US$ 9.00 per person).
- Solar Boat in Pyramids area (US$ 10.00 per person).
- Entrance fee inside the Mummies room in the Egyptian Museum (US$ 15.00 per person).
Egypt Fixed Departure
82805.00 /Per Person
Dussehra Holiday Special Package
- Min 2 Pax Required
Hotels Used / Similar Destination No of Nights Hotel Catagoery
- Movenpick Cairo Cairo 1 Night 5 Star
- Pyramids/similar hotels Aswan 1 Night 5 Star
- Nile Cruise Nile River 4 Nights 5 Star - Includes All Meals in cruise
- The cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply
- 46 Days prior to departure - Non refundable deposit of INR 25000
- 45 Days To 30 Days - 50% of the Total cost
- 29 Days to 20 Days 80% of the Total cost
- 19 or less - 100% of the total cost
- Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings
- Cancellation charges may vary during festive/ peak period.
- The above policy would not be applicable in case of promotional / non refundable rates
- The above policy would not be applicable in any customization, change of hotels etc and the cancellation policy would be advised accordingly.
For Customers from New Delhi
Same Itinerary as above...
Delhi => Cairo Airport
Cairo Airport => Delhi
Hotel: Stay in Cairo for 1 Nights,
Stay in Aswan for 1 Nights,
Stay in Nile Cruise for 4 Nights
Meals Plan : Cairo: Breakfast,
Aswan: Room Only,
Nile Cruise: All Meals