Mauritius, a volcanic island nation in the Indian Ocean, is known for its beaches, lagoons and reefs. The mountainous interior encompasses Black River Gorges National Park, with rainforests, waterfalls, hiking trails and native fauna like the flying fox. Check out Mauritius Luxury in Budget.
Day 1 Arrive Mauritius
On your arrival at Mauritius, you will be welcomed by our Local representative.
Later proceed to your hotel. Check-in, relax and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Dinner will be served in one of the restaurants at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 Mauritius- Ile aux Cerfs
Breakfast at hotel. Depart in a coach for a full-day excursion to Ile Aux Cerfs, an emerald lagoon on the east coast. The island is known for its sandy beaches, beautiful lagoon and a wide range of facilities and activities. You can also enjoy optional water sports such as banana boat ride, water skiing, parasailing and undersea walk at an additional cost. Evening back to the hotel and relax. Enjoy your dinner at the hotel Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Mauritius- South Island
Morning after breakfast, proceed for a full-day South Island tour. Visit the Trou Aux Cerfs, the crater of an extinct volcano and Grand Bassin, a natural lake at the base of volcanic crater and a pilgrimage place for Hindus. Also take a tour of Chamarel and discover its coloured earths and waterfall alongside visit the city of Curepipe where you can pick up some souvenirs.evening back to hotel,Enjoy your dinner, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 4 Mauritius- North Island
Morning enjoy your breakfast at hotel; proceed for a full-day North Island tour. Visit the capital city-Port Louis, Place D'Armes with its French colonial buildings, the exotic Caudan Waterfront and the way enjoy Pamplemousses Botanical garden @ additional cost.evening back to hotel and enjoy your dinner at restaurant, Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 5 Day at Leisure
Today, the day is at leisure for you to explore this island on your own. After Breakfast Check Out and proceed to board the return flight with memorable memories.
- 04 Nights Accommodation (Deluxe Seaview Room)
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- Return Airport Transfers on Seat in Coach Basis
- Full Day North Tour on Seat in Coach Basis
- Full Day South Tour on Seat in Coach Basis
- Full Day Ile Aux Cerfs Tour on Seat in Coach BasisNote- One child between the ages of 4 years- 11years stays free (no bed) with two accompanying full paying adults.
- Visa Fees
- Travel and medical insurance
- All items that are purely of a personal nature e.g. tips, porterage, bar bills, telephone, mineral water, laundry etc.
- Guaranteed early check in or late check out. This is completely at the discretion of the hotel and we can only put in a request for the same.
- Tips and porterage
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Meals other than that what is mentioned in your itinerary.
- Any services not mentioned in the inclusions list
- Government service tax of 4.5%
- If circumstances force you to cancel the BOOKING, the cancellation must be intimated to us in writing and the following cancellation charges will apply.
- 30 Days prior to departure - Nil Charges* ( This might vary depending on the time limit)
- 29 Days To 15 Days - 40% of the Total cost
- 14 Days to 07 Days - 60 % of the Total Cost
- 7 Days or less - 100% of the total cost
- Same cancellation policy will apply for postponements of bookings or in case of change of hotels during the progress of tour. Cancellation charges would vary during peak and high travel season.
- Package valid only for Indian nationals.
- Air tickets and hotels are subject to availability.
- It is mandatory for guests to present valid photo identification at the time of check-in.
- The identification proofs accepted are Driving License, Voters Card, Passport, Ration Card. Without valid ID the guest will not be allowed to check in. Note- PAN Cards will not be accepted as a valid ID card.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 1300hrs and the standard check-out time is 1000hrs.
- Any kind of personal expenses (Laundry, room service etc..) or optional tours/ extra meals are not inclusive in the package cost.
- The hotel reserves the right of admission. Accommodation can be denied to guests posing as a couple if suitable proof of identification is not presented at check-in. My Nomadsafari Holidays will not be responsible for any check-in denied by the hotel due to the aforesaid reason.
- In case of non-availability of above mentioned hotels similar category hotel will be provided.
- My Nomadsafari Holidays reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice.